Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mama's Got a New Ride.


That's Right...

I'm going to look so good driving this...











In 30 more years... 

...when this wears out. :)

Yes, I've done the unthinkable.  I've succumbed to the 'mommy minivan' lifestyle.  


*sigh*




When I'm done eating crow this week, maybe I'll give you a ride in it...
                                                                                            that's if you are lucky!

Go read here to see what I mean...Never Would Have Thought

**Don't forget our Kid's Giveaway is going on now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna - you did it! At least you got a stylish mini-van...I've told Jack if we "have" to go to the minivan that we'll hopefully either get a Honda, Nissan, or Toyota. For some reason they don't seem as "minivan-ish". You have a GREAT reason for the purchase, though! :)
    - Amy

    ReplyDelete