Friday, April 24, 2015

Reminiscing...

A friend linked me to the Facebook post that went viral of the little boy with Down Syndrome, who's daddy used photoshop to edit him into pictures where it looked like he was flying, and a superhero!

Let me tell you, that little guy is adorable! And his dad even cooler.
See here if you have missed this: "Wil Flying" 
(Worth your time)

It reminded me of the posts I made about Blake's perspective, when he first joined our family.  Haha! I forgot about so many things already.  Oh, how his life--AND ours--has changed, since his adoption.

In case you missed these, the first time around, for your reading pleasure: (a small glimpse into our lives, and Blakes, 3 years ago)

Blake's Perspective: Part I

Part II

Part III

Part IV

Part V

Autum's Perspective

Blake's Take on Christmas

I can't wait until he can talk and share what his real thoughts are about life, someday soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment