Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Little Ivy

You know how I told you that just seeing Blake's face was the connection we had to know he was our son?  Well, this family had only this picture.

Yet they knew she was to be their baby girl.

Well, they got to see her for the first time this week.  She is SWEET!
Are you ready?

What I intrigues me about this family's adoption is to read about her size, her interests, her abilities, and so much more...because she is only a few days younger than Blake.  So I'm eating up all she says about this little gal, as I anxiously await Blake's paperwork to keep on moving through the National Benefits Center.  We are waiting on approval of our fingerprints.

We need our 'golden ticket!'

So anyway, here are a few more pictures and this family's blog if you want to jump on over and see more!  And pray for them while they are in-country and away from the rest of their kids and family.





http://www.limfamilyadoption.blogspot.com/










2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you for posting about our girl and following our journey! I know what its like to try and find a connection to your child through others. Blake is gorgeous and I cant wait for you to meet him!

    ReplyDelete