Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I Wonder Why...?

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy.  I have physical therapy once a month, speech therapy once a month, Early Intervention 1-2 times a month, chiropractic and nutrition appointments 2 times a month, visits to the park 2-3 times a week, play dates 1-2 times a week, and whatever else comes up...and that's just my typical monthly happenings.  My big sissy has a long list of social engagements she thinks she needs to be at or host herself and my little sissy is usually just around for the ride...pacifier in her mouth, finger in her belly button and life is good for her!

Since being in my new home 6 months now, I have started to learn the lay of the land, how things work, and usually when things will happen.  But I still have a few questions, I just don't seem to understand...

Here is a list of questions I have...
1. Like why everyone acts like they are out of breath about can't breathe when I let off some gas or fill my diaper. I'm pretty sure that little chubby tag-along, my sis, does the same thing and no one runs out of the room when she does it.



2.  Or why taking off all of my clothes while riding in the stroller on our morning walks is such a big deal...it gets hot in there, you know?

3. I also don't understand why Mommy freaks out so much when I practice my "farmers' blow" snot-blowing skills while she's driving us around in the van.  Some days I can really get some big ones flowing if I get enough air behind it. 

4.  I still haven't figured out what is the big deal about all of Mommy's big bound books she keeps in the kitchen...I only pull out a few pages at a time, then rip the binding off the back, before I scatter the pages around the house.

5.  I can't get over how effective little chubby girl's high-pitch, shrill, scream is at getting Mommy or Daddy's attention...still working on that.

6. Why does the bathtub water only have to stay in the bath tub?  I just don't get it...

7.  I'm still trying to figure out why my applesauce I take before bed at night makes me SO sleepy...that stuff is like magic.  A few bites of the applesauce and I'm out! 

8. I still don't see why all of my clothes have to stay in  my drawers...they are WAY more accessible and easy to see when they are thrown all over my room.  Plus I can crawl in the empty drawers easier if they are empty.

9. I still don't get why Mommy gets me in and out of  my high chair at dinner time to pick up my food off the floor, after I've purposefully thrown it there...I just don't want it on my tray...she still doesn't seem to get that...seems like a lot of wasted energy on her part if you ask me.

10.  I still haven't figured out why everyone only throws certain things in the trash can, and not others.  Lately I've been been throwing all the things I find on the floor in there--seems logical to me...Daddy's new shoes he left out, Mommy's tupperware out of the dishwasher, Big sissy's purse, puzzle pieces...and sometimes while I'm throwing things away I find new treasures in the trash can I can't live without...like dirty diapers, food wrappers, pop bottles...

11.  I don't understand why all the cords behind the TV and DVD player need to stay there, looks like a mess of knots that need attention if you ask me...

12.  Or why I can't use my new bucket and shovel in the biggest area of dirt we have in our backyard...there are now lots of green leafy looking things sprouting out of the ground that just need picked, and after Mommy waters it all, the plants pull out of the ground that much easier.

13.  And finally, I don't understand why Mommy keeps putting green food items on my tray to eat...I've made it very clear that they are YUCKY...hince the reason they hit the floor and the wall first. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, the pic of Autum in her swimsuit eating a cookie is to die for! :) Totally hilarious!

    ReplyDelete