Monday, March 25, 2013

Snapshots of My Day

This is what I came into the living room to find this weekend....I told you I can't keep clothes on her...and she's wearing Blake's new LeapFrog Cascade braces.

These girls played beauty parlor all weekend long.  Leah would do Autum's hair and Autum would scream.  Then Autum would do Leah's hair and Leah would scream...then they would repeat.  They eventually moved on to facials...using a whole bag of diaper wipes (before I realized)..
And if anyone has any doubts about how Blake is doing...here are a few glimpses of our little wild man!  And big sister, who is WAY into cheerleading and gymnastics right now...and short shorts...but that's a whole other story for another time. :)

And little sister who is his best play buddy!  And is developing quite a left hook for when she is done playing and wants Blake to leave her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment