Friday, December 7, 2012

Mr. Boots' Getting Ornery!

Mr. Boot's Days of Fun...
Mr. Boots took my shoelaces out of my workout shoes and made a zipline in the living room!

Looks like fun!

Mr. Boots threw everyone for a loop and hid outside one morning.  We decided he wanted to see the Christmas lights twinkling outside. He was very hard to find!

Mr. Boots was up to no good one morning.  He was trying to take the last 3 Candy Canes from the pantry.  He almost got away with it!  On several occasions I found Autum standing on her little pink chair underneath these candy canes stretching on her tippy toes trying to grab them.

He's a long way up there!!

Mr. Boots got into Leah's Princess Barbie collection to find some friends to play with.  Here Rapunzel 'let down her hair' to help an Elf  out.  As you can see she had to call in reinforcements with Belle holding her legs up high...and Sleeping Beauty, AKA Princess Aurora, below to help catch Mr Boots if he fell..

This got quite the laugh this morning!
On a heavier note, this week has been a tough one in many respects.  I am feeling the 'heaviness' of the sin in this world more this week, than usual.  To give you an idea, my Google top searched for list on my computer includes: breast cancer in a family member, symptoms of Autism in your child, effects of force-feeding/choking infants in orphanages, skin cancer/melanoma, death of your child...like I said it's been a rough week.  If you are a praying person, we could use some 'lifting up' for us and through us as we intercede heavily for those near/dear to us who are struggling, as their 'hurts' weigh heavy on us. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't comment often. But love reading you blog. Please know I will be holding you in my heart and praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete