Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring Break+Some

This past week and half has been Spring Break for us!
We've been on the go since last Wednesday when they first got out of school.

Girls spend a few moments with Daddy, and I come back to find them practicing their fishing skills in the backyard.

Spent an afternoon and Mimi and Papa's, shooting bows, riding 4-wheelers, and hiding Easter eggs.

Spent the day at Rolling Hills Zoo with friends


Can't go anywhere without snacks...with my crew


Right before I took this picture, a gorilla ran up and smacked his face against this glass and all the kids screamed and jumped back landing on strollers and us mom's!  (Note-Leah standing back a distance now)

"What are THEY doing mom??"  They are hugging, kids, hugging.

Jerad and I hit up the Cottonwood River for some bass fishing.  If this picture is any indication of our luck...then you know it was a slow day.

Right before this, I cast a line and threw Jerad's new reel into the river.  And right before that, I broke his other new reel, somehow.  So by this point I was left with my push button rod and reel and chasing geese. 

We went on a date that night, only to get in the truck and discover we are getting old, wearing matching shirts.  Mossy Oak night it is!

And my phone keeps getting inundated with pictures of this squishy, lovey, little man.  My nephew.

The kids spent a weekend with Grandparents and the Tanganiyka Zoo...the things these girls can get their Papa to do...

Feeding bunnies..

And kangaroos...

Riding in toy barrels.




St. Patrick's Day!!

This little girly and I spent a morning together. Wish I could bottle up this cuteness and age and save it forever.

Aunt Kate and Uncle Jeremy visited with Baby Luke.

This girl was in Heaven!

Autum was a little jealous..and needed Daddy reassurance.

So did Blake...

Everyone pass around the baby.

"Yay, Mom!"

Love. :)


Stay tuned for the 2nd half of the week activities posted soon.




Autum schooled Blake in a soccer game wearing a square dancing skirt.  And we shot bows at Papa's.

Leah attended softball camp a few days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment