Monday, May 13, 2013

Hillbilly Bone!

As I was looking through the pictures I took of the kids over the weekend, I realized we have officially stripped Blake of his European lifestyle and have fully flooded him with a Kansas, backwoods, country, hillbilly bone!

See for yourself...
Only good photo I've gotten of all 3!

Autum was showing me her 'spin-around' dress...and Blake photo-bombed the picture at the last minute!

...and this one too!

Nothing like a little dunk ball in overalls!

Mohawk, overalls, and an 'old dog...does it get any  more country than that? :)

Meg, the dog, and Blake are BEST buddies!

Blake LOVES my dad's harmonica and yesterday was the first day Blake figured out how to make noise with it...then he started rocking back and forth, slapping his knee and the whole bit...again, country, much?

Then he recruited little sister to join the band! My dad was grinning from ear to ear!

And not to be left out...Leah serenaded my mom and Autum with a little rendition of The Voice!




No comments:

Post a Comment